Batman v Superman has made a massive $424m worldwide at the box-office this weekend in spite of some lukewarm (and some rather scathing) reviews.
This is probably not surprising given the legendary status of both characters but it must be a welcome boost to DC, Snyder and co after a disappointing fan and critic reaction. This news will give the studio some confidence that DC-universe has a promising future given they’ve kind of thrown all their eggs into one basket with BvS.
- Man of Steel (June 14, 2013)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 25, 2016)
- Suicide Squad (August 5, 2016)
- Wonder Woman (June 23, 2017)
- The Justice League Part One (November 17, 2017)
- The Flash (March 23, 2018)
- Aquaman (July 27, 2018)
- Shazam (April 5, 2019)
- The Justice League Part Two (June 14, 2019)
- Cyborg (April 3, 2020)
- Green Lantern Corps (June 19, 2020)
Our own Batman v Superman review will be coming shortly!